Digital Marketing Analyst
Do you have a deep analytical understanding? Are you someone with insatiable curiosity? Is the next question always on your mind? Do you love proving a thesis? If so, then read on.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, this role will be responsible for measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance, and examining trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. The position requires strong quantitative skills, business savvy to understand and drive client digital marketing goals, a technical mind with attention to detail, and a passion to be part of a growing tribe.
At Mabbly, we believe that the best brands are a reflection of their cultures, and aren’t afraid to show it. Our life’s work is connecting people who share common beliefs. We’re a strategic digital consultancy transforming brands and igniting culture inside organizations. We do strategy, design, technology, and marketing in the digital channel.
We aren’t perfect and don’t expect you to be either. The day-to-day at Mabbly is replete with change and our breadth of unique skills and experience enables us to prepare for the unexpected. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing tribe.
What You’ll Do
Data-Driven Digital Analysis
- Competitor digital benchmarking analysis for digital visibility including channel marketing, traffic sources, SEO, keyword strategy
- Google Analytics auditing for channel and user behavior funnel analysis
- Onsite and off-site SEO strategy development
Programmatic Campaign Objective-Setting
- Benchmarking, goal setting, and KPI evaluation
- Digital campaign management planning and strategy
Digital Strategy Planning
- Audience segmentation and targeting strategy development for Search and Social campaigns to meet target objectives
- Organic and paid keyword assessment and strategy development for online Search campaigns
Tactics, Execution, and Programmatic Management
- Ongoing SEO monitoring, keyword strategy planning/implementation, and management for clients’ website + blog using SEO tools like SEMRush and Ahrefs
- Campaign Management: setup, execution, management, reporting, and optimization of paid digital campaigns in Google (Search, Display, UAC, Re-targeting), AdRoll (re-targeting and direct CRM), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a variety of digital ad platforms
- Campaign Support specific to Google Paid Search: setting up campaign structure + ongoing optimizations for ad groups, bidding strategy, ad copy for multiple ads & extension variants, landing page designations, budgeting, and scheduling
What We Need In You
- 1-3 years of experience within digital marketing or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Statistics, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Proficiency with Google digital marketing suite (including but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Search Console)
- Proficiency with Ad Platforms: Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn
- Proficiency with SEMRush, AhRefs, and Screaming Frog
- Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and campaign optimization
- Familiarity with conversion and event tracking setup in Google Analytics
- Inspired by the details and diving into complex data-rich problems
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
What You Will Love About The Tribe
- Company culture and opportunities to grow.
- Autonomy to operate as you see fit.
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation with a culture first environment.
- River North office. Office snacks, cold brew and kombucha on tap.
- Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.