Essential Business Books to Boost Profits
Before expanding your small business, you may have to your library by opening your mind as well as these 15 bestselling books filled with first-hand accounts and lasting tips.
- Discover how to delegate and conquer in Chris Ducker’s Virtual Freedom.
- In Speak and Get Results , Sandy Linver provides a handy formula every small business owner can use.
- Learn how to be more effective and efficient in The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
- “You are not a special snowflake”is one of several motivating business tips Sophia Amoruso delivers in GirlBoss.
- Check out John C. Maxwell’s checklist of leadership skills in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- David Newman tells solopreneurs like it is by spelling out SEO and much more in Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition.
- If you’re looking for a new small business trick, sink your teeth into Alpha Dogs: How Your Small Business Can Become a Leader of the Pack by Donna Fenn.
- In Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, NirEyal offers a helpful hook model in four simple steps.
- Eva Rosenberg’s title—Small Business Taxes Made Easy: How to Increase Your Deductions, Reduce What You Owe, and Boost Your Profits— says it all.
- Be smart and read the reference guide Small Business For Dummies by Eric Tyson and Jim Schell.
- Stephen Fishman J.D. translates legal speak to entrepreneurs in Working for Yourself: Law & Taxes for Independent Contractors, Freelancers & Consultants.
- Find out how to boost your company’s revenue, profits and customer loyalty in James Stephenson’s Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide.
- In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey offers insightful anecdotes obtained from both family and business situations.
- If you’d like to quickly turn your small business into big business, then take the pragmatic advice Jason Reid offers inSmall Business Survival Guide.
- After you’ve refined your small business survival tips, it’s time to take it one step further according to Leon A. Dancoin his book Beyond Survival, a Guide for Business Owners and Their Families which encourages successful entrepreneurs to take an objective look at what they are, and are not,doing.
To purchase these small business books, visit http://www.amazon.com.