As the world’s top technology research and advisory company, Gartner Inc. offers industry tips to digital marketing professionals. This month, digital business leadership, hybrid IT, and the latest innovations in the industry are among the topics covered via live webinars.
On May 20, digital professionals can attend “Down to Earth: Bringing Clouds Together as a Broker” hosted by VP Distinguished AnalystThomas J. Bittman who will cover:
- what hybrid cloud and hybrid IT are, and how I&O will evolve to embrace it
- the responsibilities of a hybrid IT broker
- and organizational strategies for hybrid IT.
This live webinar is of special interest since several private clouds are likely to become hybrid, and enterprise IT organizations will move beyond hosting and managing IT capability to also managing IT services. Reserve time to attend the four-hour session at either 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Research VP Patrick Meehan will host “Digital Business Impacts Leadership and Culture” on May 28 at 10 a.m. EDT and again at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Because embracing digital business leadership and culture transformation attracts the right talent, understanding the demand for new forms of multidisciplinary and cross-functional organizational structures is essential. That’s why this live four-hour webinar covers:
- what the new leadership paradigm for success in digital business is
- why culture is so important, and what you can do about it
- and what type of talent digital businesses require, and the organizational structures that best suit them.
Also on May 28, VP and Gartner Fellow Daryl C. Plummer will host “Cool Vendors 2015: Business and Things – The Next Innovation Frontier” at 9:00 a.m. and again at noon EDT. If your business is eager to take advantage of the digital revolution via digital innovation, you’ll need to know how to work with the right vendors who can help you master the capabilities of digital success. To register for this and other Gartner seminars, visit www.gartner.com.