Content marketing can be complex and overwhelming. Many business owners try to produce their own content and manage it in hopes of attracting customers. However, no matter what they do or how they tweak their site, results still seem illusive. You have most likely developed a strategy with clear objectives for your business, so why not for your content marketing strategy? Below are 10 questions to ask yourself when beginning, updating, or reviewing your content marketing. At the end of the day, though, you may want to invest in a digital marketing company.
1. What is your goal?
2. Who is your audience?
3. What does your content say?
4. Are you consistent?
5. Are you linking internally?
6. Are you using images?
7. Are you using the proper keywords?
8. Do you promote your content?
9. Is your blog your entire content marketing strategy?
10. Do you have a clear call to action?